Employment is a fast-changing area of the law and it is therefore important that employers / employees stay up-to-date of changes. We recognise this need for timely, commercial advice and solutions.
We advise companies and individuals on all employment matters, including:
- Employment contracts: service agreements, letters of appointment and mutual termination agreements, consultancy agreements, terms and conditions of employment;
- Managing discipline and grievances;
- Restraint of trade, the enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements;
- Occupational health and safety;
- Conduct of proceedings at the CCMA, Arbitration and Labour Court;
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful and constructive dismissal claims;
- Implementation of company policies on disciplinary and grievance procedures equal opportunities, racial and sexual discrimination, disability discrimination, etc.;
- Transfer of Undertakings and employment and pension issues arising from mergers and acquisitions;
- Boardroom disputes.
We provide a regular advice to help clients to stay up to date with changes in employment legislation and regulations, and we will work in partnership with you and your Human Resources department to provide an efficient, friendly and personalised service to meet your individual needs.
Above all, we are committed to working to the highest ethical standards and providing a clear and competitive cost structure.