Estate Planning is essential to a person and his / her family’s welfare. The Estate Planning is not only relevant after a person’s death, but also during his / her lifetime to offer financial security to his / her family members after death. Obtaining expert advice ensures the bestfinancial importance during a client’s lifetime and after death.
The importance of effective Estate Planning should never be underestimated and at Le Roux & Du Plessis Attorneys we will ensure that you receive the best possible planning advice.
We offer the following estate planning services to our clients:
- Specialist estate planning advice and guidance;
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils;
- The administration of deceased estates with accepting appointment as executers of estates;
- The formation of Trusts (testamentary or inter vivos) with additional trust law advice and guidance after formation;
- Transfer of properties between different entities with the appropriate legal, tax and financial advice.